Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 209.6-Pounds.

I could have come in lower at 207-Pounds if I didn't have a sandwich last night, drink a can of beer, eat a piece of pumpkin pie, and eat three pieces of chocolate candy... Yep, I could have come under again, only I was hungry, hungry, hungry..... I needed something to eat... PERIOD...!

Listen, you need to lose weight right? Guess what? YOU HAVE TO EAT LESS FOOD....!

Doesn't that just SUCK...!  ???? !

The calories add up, and that has an effect on you and me.... I know, I've been there.

What about a coach to tell you or me what to eat? Really, a coach? Guess what that coach can't stop you from cheating. That coach can't be with you or me 24 hours a day.

I'll be darned if I'll pay someone to tell me, "Now listen David, here is your eating plan. Call me if you need help."

Oh my gosh.... It's time to take inventory every hour. What the heck do we stuff into our mouths? How many soda pops do we pound down each day? How many beers are we consuming thinking it won't hurt? Are you kidding?

Calorie, Calories, Calories..., that's what matters.

Well, I wish you the best of luck...

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane


No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...