Monday, December 9, 2013

Hello Weight Losing Fans....

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 213-Pounds.

This broke the 212-Pounds today. Oh well...

Suddenly all my readership has dropped off... Folks, if you think there is any merit in avoiding candy and sugar completely, which some diet advocates say, then you are truly naive and nuts.

Time and time again I have written that I struggle just like anyone does.

My sister sent me chocolates, and I am eating them.....

Oh maybe you're upset because I commented about Oprah Winfrey...

Hey, I am not losing weight for you......

Oh wow, since I posted this earlier there has been a huge jump in views... Whoa... What's up with that?

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...