Monday, June 2, 2008

Long Days Of Work, And Losing Control Of The Weight

Hello weight losing fans...

I had some folks write comments on my blog lately. Thanks for looking in. I absolutely have not been able to get to a computer. I have been waking at 2:30 AM everyday the last four days, then getting to work at 4:30 AM, and putting in 15 hours of work per day. Yep, double shifts, that's what I work many times.

I don't have an internet connection at home. So, I have to go on the hunt at local libraries where ever I go. Well, these last four days it's been impossible.

Along with that I have been unable to exercise.

So, are you ready for the weights? I am just going to give you yesterday's and today's weights.
I stepped up onto that Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 190.2 pounds.
Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 189-pounds.

Well, well, well, have I been knocked off of the weight losing throne? Hmmm, have I lost my way?

Ummm, nope I haven't.

Someone commented they miss my posts. I'm sorry, I haven't been able to post. And for the most part, when I am posting, I can't figure out what to write.

There is so much on the internet to read. I actually think there are much better writers, and informative writers out there than I am.

Bye for now....

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

4 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

Hope the schedule gets a bit less hectic!

Lyn said...

That's a lot of hours! I hope you can find time for YOU too.

I liked your posts before about "eat less, move more" simply because you are so blunt about it. I know some people take it hard or think it is TOO harsh but for me it was a wake up call.

Thanks for the update!

Dinahsoar said...

What Lyn says is true for me too...your mantra of "eat less food" really helped me when I started out last fall...and you emphasized writing everything down, which I began to do again...it was then I realized that writing it down was not limiting, but helping me "see" what I'd put into my mouth so I could make better choices and have some control over my food intake...as in food monitoring...

You'll get straightened out with your weight endeavor...everyone has these bumps in the road...it's important to realize the bumps don't define you...they just challenge you...sometimes I honestly think the body has it's own brain aside from the one in my skull because it seems to be doing its own thing....but I've figured out if I can stick it out eventually I'll triumph over it.

Also, it's been my experience, both times I lost 50 pounds, that I always gained 5-10 pounds back when I went on maintenance..in my case I think it was because my calorie intake was too low both times...

You were only eating 1300 calories a day for months...that is not a lot of food....now you are eating more and I think your body is hanging on to every ounce it can.

David Dane said...

Thanks Andrew, lyn, and Dinah...

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...