Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Weight Is Up, I'm Not Worred

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 184.6-pounds.
That's up again from yesterday.

I am not worried about this. I ate over the weekend some extra food that brought me over my calorie count for Saturday. Two days ago in the afternoon I ate a very large corn beef sandwich, and a piece of blueberry pie. Perhaps this has added to my weight. I really doubt it.

Yesterday I ate late in the evening, ate around 7 PM. I had two cups of Spanish Rice, mixed with a can of diced tomatoes with onions, and added in a cup of sauerkraut.
That food may be what showed up on the scale this morning.

Yesterday I did come in just over 1,500 calories.

No Hunger In The Early Morning Hours
This morning around 4:30 AM, God's nature made a telephone call. I had to get up to answer it. (Use your imagination.)

When I laid back down I began to realize something was different. I thought I am not hungry. That's right, the nauseous, gnawing hunger that I have been used to struggling with wasn't there.
I was thinking, what changed? What has happened that I am not struggling with an overwhelming desire to eat?

Now, as I am sitting here typing, I am not wrestling with hunger either. I am guessing, and only time will prove me right or wrong, that the sauerkraut, and Kim Chi has a chemical that helps to subdue hunger. If this is true, then can you imagine what this would mean for people who are struggling with their weight?

For the last week, I have been making it a habit to eat some sauerkraut at every meal. The only exceptions were on Saturday, and when I went to visit family. On those days I wrestled with eating more than I should. This included dipping into the vanilla ice cream. Oooops...

When I am in my own environment, and I can chow down on some Kim Chi, or sauerkraut, that hunger has seemed to subside. It's certainly not with me now, and all I had for breakfast was two eggs, three strips of bacon, sauerkraut, and a cup of Kim Chi.

I don't know. Perhaps I have found the answer to my hunger. Perhaps I have found your answer to hunger as well.

To find out if I am right or wrong you can do a search for "The Health Benefits of Sauerkraut."
I have not included this as a link. There are so many sights out there that can be searched.

Number counter when I completed this post: 6455

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...