Friday, October 31, 2008

The Weight Is Up Some

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 180.2-pounds. That's up some from yesterday. It's back up over that 180-pound target.

Oh, I knew it couldn't last.

There is a simple explanation for this. I had some calories left over last night. I ate a 340 calorie piece of pizza, and a half cup of Japanese Saki.
This put me in just over the 1,500 calorie count for the day.

So, I am not so over whelmed. I have every intention at getting down from here.

Number counter when I completed this post: 6838

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...