Saturday, February 1, 2014

A Lot Of Food, And A No Show On The Scale

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 213.2-Pounds.

Last night I was up in Wisconsin because of work. I had a friend with me who was kind enough to bring food for me.
Now I had actually consumed a huge amount of protein powder mixed in milk and yogurt. I was ready to go the rest of the night not eating. Well, my friend had made up a lunch for me of curly French Fries, fried potato, and a beef sandwich. Along with that she fed me a rather large piece of cinammon bread with a thick vanilla frosting coated on top. Along with all of that I ate half of a cup of chicken salad, and some tuna salad. So it was actually more food than I usually eat in one sitting.

I hate to think about how many calories that was. I didn't tally it up because I didn't have my scale, and little calorie books. I am sure it was at least 1,500-calories. I actually think it was minumumly 2,000-calories all totaled...

I woke up this morning thinking surely I would be two pounds more than I was yesterday morning.
Nope, I actually was less than yesterday. I also thought since it was so late last night, I would surely see the remains in my tummy before I used the porceline thrown.
Nope, I didn't.

I am greatful to my friend for her kind generosity and for thinking about me.

If I continue to eat like that, then surely I will see the results.

That's the

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...