Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Up Some Again, But No Worries...!

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 211.2-Pounds.
That's up from yesterday. With a good explanation. Before I ate last night I was at 209-Pounds.
I was hungry and had not eaten that much that day. In fact all I had was a peanutbutter, and jelly sandwich. So I slapped together another peanutbutter, and jelly sandwich and and heated up a small can of vegetarian baked beans. The bread was 200 calories, the peanut butter was about 200 calories, and the beans were 400 calories. My total intake for yesterday was well below 1,500 calories.

So that extra weight gain was food just sitting there waiting to go....

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...