Monday, February 17, 2014

Jumpin-Jibblies...!

David Dane here...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 210.8-Pounds.

I don't think that's because of  my fasting yesterday. I think I weigh that because I caught some bug, and I didn't feel too well yesterday. Then I went to bed after getting home from work. All night long I was jumping out of bed because I had the jump-jibblies as I like to call them.

I have a sore throat and cough to go along with that.
This morning I had to go real early to open the concession stand at the Skating Rink. I didn't eat anything because I got up, cleaned up and left. I am sitting here at the concession stand now. Honestly, I am afraid to eat something for fear it will just race through me anyway.

I hope this bug doesn't progress...

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...