Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Are You Being Manipulated?

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 212-Pounds.

I changed the time on this post because I was out this morning. I weighed myself when I got home.
Now this weight is really because of a no food in the morning day. That's right I had not eaten anything since late yesterday night.

I went to a friends house at 10 P.M. to spend the night before going out with him in his truck to learn to plow snow. Argh... I can tell you it wasn't fun. To be honest with you, the guy who was trying to teach me doesn't believe in eating and taking a food break or coffee break. I won't work with him again.... !

Let me tell you something about manipulative personalities... This guy is one of them. His whole objective is to get his way. He doesn't care what the fall out is from his determined tendencies. He's just driven to get his way. Some women are like this too.  The manipulator will use compliments, and compliments to coax you into what he/she wants you to do. Then when you're in with them they use nasty little comments to rip you apart. This is what this guy did to me. He complimented me, and then I had to put up with his "aggravation"  all the while he sniped at me for not performing up to his level of expertise... 

Don't put up with people like this... Dump them in the COLD... I mean it.... Now, fortunately for me, I am not married to a manipulator... If I were then she'd have to put up with me either leaving her, or putting her back on the planet earth where all the rest of us are... In other words, I wouldn't tolerate it.

Oh, I know it's so easy to say.

When I put this blog together years, and years ago I had to face the cold hard reality that I was going to have to sacrifice something I loved to do "EATING." That's right I had to give up all my goodies. Well most of them anyway.

My objective wasn't to be a snot about it, and self righteous. When I wrote to you, and I still write to you I try to think about the "difficulty" I go through still-to-this-day trying to get off those pounds.
It's a pain in the back side giving up food when I am so hungry....!

I know when I step on the scale I have an objective. That's to be the same as I was the day before, or even maybe a little lower.  Trust me, I had to build the habit of weighing myself every day. I forget to weight myself sometimes.  I decided that the first thing I would do is weigh myself in the morning.
That tactic has worked reasonably well so far.

When you take the time to read what I have written I want you to walk away thinking "I can do this. It's not too late for me."  I am 55-years-old. I have had a problem with my weight for years.
It would be easy for me to throw in the towel and say "It's too late for me." It would be easy for me to say to myself, "David, just live with that fat belly. Just live with the over sized clothes. Just live with the fatigue. Give up David." 

Well, I don't want to give up. I don't want this bulging belly, and tight clothes. I don't like looking in the mirror at a flabby stomach... 

I must resist..... I must resist... Even though I am tired. Even though I am hungry as a dog ... I must resist.

That's the way it ... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...