Sunday, February 23, 2014

Late Night Meals Played Havoc

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 211-Pounds.

The last two days I have been working 14-hour days and couldn't post.
Here is the breakdown: Friday, February 21, 2014> 213.2-Pounds.
                                    Saturday, February 22, 2014>214.2-Pounds.

I got two comments sent to me on Thursday for that video of the girl who lost 80-Pounds. I tried to post them both. Only one would post. The other disappeared into to cyberspace somewhere. I do not know why. My log says the comment did post. I can't see it.

Sorry ...

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...