Friday, February 7, 2014

It's Okay I Am Just Slightly Higher In Weight Today

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 209.6-Pounds.
That is a little higher than yesterday. Not much.

Just remember, I had to fast one day with no food to get there. I really did have a bad headached yesterday. It's gone now. And many of the aches I was feeling are going away...

I have been filling myself with the vitamin C. I have been drinking even more water. I know that is possible to over water ourselves... I heard someone can actually die from too much water.

I ate mostly proteins yesterday. I did have one hotdog bun that was about 28-grams of carbohydrates.

I had sausages and eggs. I had one hotdog. I drank down two scoops of protein. And, I took my vitamins...

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...