Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sweet Words To Encourage

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 211-Pounds.
That's up from yesterday.

I worked late last night at the concession stand. I had a late night feeding of chicken fajitas , and that' what you are seeing now on the scale.

Sometimes, I get comments from Dinah, and I can't help but want to put them front and center. Here is another one of her sweet comments....

     "BloggerDinahsoar said...
Good for you! You are making steady progress. Perhaps not at the pace you wish, but progress none the less. You deserve a lot of credit.

In the face of hurt and loss you've worked through, and are still working through,the grief. Life can be really hard. It may get us down, but we can't let it keep us down. You are moving forward and triumphing over the hard things. I'm sure your mom would be proud of you. Take comfort in that.

And enjoy your current successes. Tomorrow is a new day, a new struggle perhaps, but the grace we need will always be there, freely given by God

Plus wisdom is ours for the asking. All we need do is ask God for wisdom--he will never upbraid us for asking. When I see that word upbraid I think of the show Sanford and Son. God will never say in response to us asking for wisdom 'you big dummy'. So we never need worry--we can ask God for wisdom as often as we need to, and he will never think us dumb or lacking and will dispense wisdom to those who ask in faith."

I can't add anything to this except Thank You Dinah...

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...