Monday, February 10, 2014

Holding... Holding...

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 209.8-Pounds.

This is a weird story. Yesterday I worked at the concession stand for five hours. Before I left I consumed one of those BLUE SLUSHIES. Well this morning my waste matter (stool) came out all greenish- blue with a blue haze coming off of it. Just imagine how much dye is in that drink. There is double the sugar in it than a soda pop. I know that's weird... But folks that slushy is all colored sugar and artificial flavors. Yeah, I know, but I drink it anyway.

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gone will be the yellow snow. Colorful yet sour tasting. But you do not see it being consumed because it is readily available. Try again. Just eat the crushed ice. Your David Dane and that is the way it can be.

Anonymous said...

It's better than eating yellow snow.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...