Thursday, February 20, 2014

Girl Lost Weight Video

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 210.8-Pounds.

Last night I came home, and was hungry. I weighed myself and found I was at 209-Pounds. I then ate a ham sandwich because I was hungry. That's what I was seeing on the scale .

I was looking at some videos on you tube and I came across this cute video of a girl who lost 80-Pounds. She told how she did it in this video. I got such a kick out of her so I decided to post it.

She talked about using green tea, and a Chinese Tea as the key to her success. Well, I think that helped, but the reality was she quit eating sugar. Then she eliminated breads, and other carbohydrates that produce insulin immunity in the body. 

I hope she continues in the future.

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane




1 comment:

Dinahsoar said...

She is cute. Her advice is good too. Eat less food, eat less/little/almost no sugar. Eat healthful foods like fruits and veggies. Eat meat/protein. Limit starchy foods like bread/rice. Drink green tea/water (i.e. instead of soda).

Basically what she shares is almost identical to 1970's Weight Watchers minus the green tea. They did limit fruit to 2 servings a day though. No sugar period.

I like her enthusiasm and the fact that she is realistic, says if you must eat something sweet use nutritional snack bars under 200 cals that are low sugar with no trans fat. None of us are going to be perfect all the time, so we may as well make provision to minimize damage.

When I need to cut back on sugar I use chocolate protein bars. I can eat a half of a large one or a small snack size one and my sweet tooth is satisfied and it stops the cravings for more sweets. It has to be a protein bar because sugar free sweets like diet soda turn my sweet tooth into a monster.

Or I dress up plain yogurt with calorie free sweetener, fruit, top with some full fat whipped cream--just a little, a few nuts and a sprinkle of unsweetened cocoa powder. The protein in the yogurt keeps me from craving more sweets later.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...