Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cookies For Breakfast? Oh The Evil Of It.... (Video)

Hello weight losing fans...
(8902)

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 213-pounds.

That's up from yesterday. Oh, the evil, I must have done something wrong.

Today I was talking about what I ate for breakfast this morning. I had a bag of Corn Chips, and two large peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. This dynamic breakfast came in at over 700 calories for the morning. OH that was so evil David.

I also made a little mocking of some of the criticism that I have received for writing this blog. That's right someone had the nerve to criticize me for a weight loss blog. In her words, "It's boring."

That's right, it's boring. It's boring, and it's tedious trying to lose weight. I want you to know that you aren't the only one who struggles.

If you have the ability to, please do take the time to watch my boring video. Just remember don't fall asleep while you are watching this boring episode.



Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I"m David Dane

2 comments:

Dinahsoar said...

She's not much of a friend is she. I'd ignore her.

Dinahsoar said...

Forgot to say I thought you made a good point about the cookies and corn chips for breakfast. Excess calories make one fat regardless of the kind of food. People think they've eaten healthfully when they eat corn flakes, orange juice, and toasted white bread for breakfast. The reality is it is sugar and starch...pretty much the same as cookies and corn chips.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...