Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My First Attempt At Video Blogging

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 214.2-pounds.
That's better than yesterday. It's still a long way from that 180-pounds I was at just a couple of years ago.

A couple of days before Christmas I was out purchasing gifts for family members. I decided that I too should have a Christmas gift. So I purchased this cute little digital camera. I have wanted one for a long time, yet have always resisted getting one.

Today I decided to try video recording some comments that I wanted to post here on this blog.

All of one person may want to watch. But, it's here for the world to see.

There are two parts posted because I got interrupted by a telephone call. I don't know how I am going to continue with this in the future. We shall see.






That's all for now....

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...