Wednesday, January 26, 2011

More About Keeping Tabs On Those Calories

Hello weight losing fans...
(9187)
Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 206.2-pounds.
That's down from yesterday.

Today I had another large breakfast.
See the Video if you're curious.



I found the video editor; thanks to a friend.

Today is a rather long video. It's two parts.
Just remember that I am still learning how to post these videos and to edit them.

Today's video is a recap of my calorie count for yesterday.
I also added in an admonition to ignore people who comment about what you are doing with your weight lose program.






That's all for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...