Monday, January 24, 2011

Gee, How Many Calories Are In Cereal Anyway? (Video)

Hello weight losing fans...
(9151)

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 208-pounds.

Today I am posting a video that is a continuation of what I was talking about yesterday.
I showed just some of the food that I eat for breakfast, and what the calorie counts for those items were.

The calories add up fast when consuming high carbohydrate filled foods like cereals that are coated with sugar for flavor.



Here you can see a photograph of one page of my log book. It's not complicated.



You can see that I keep a very simple list in my log. I put the day of the week, the date, and the weight, along with a list of the kind of food, with the calories added up.

That's all for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane


No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...