Friday, January 7, 2011

Today I compared Sugar Water To Soda Pop (Video)

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 212-pounds.
Oh wow, I wasn't even trying.

Today is my third video post. I am talking about what we drink. In this case I am talking about Soda-pop.

I made a little scientific demonstration using twelve ounces of water, along with 10 teaspoons of white sugar.

Simply stated 10-teaspoons of white sugar times 15 calories per teaspoon is 150 calories.
I poured the white sugar into the water, and then stirred the contents up.

I compared the 12 ounces of sugar water to a twelve ounce can of regular Soda-pop. If you are interested then tune into the video. If you don't have a way to watch this... awww, sorry.



That's all for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...