Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Second Post For Today, Some Old Photos

Hello weight losing fans...
(8908)

This is my second posting for today.
I discovered some photos of me from the past. These pictures of me were taken around August 2000. This is when I weighed in at 260-pounds.




This first photo was taken when I was 9 1/2 years old by my brother Arthur who was exercising his photographic genius. This is me against the bales-of-straw with my twin brother Daniel holding up the bow and arrow.





I discovered some photos of me from the past. These pictures of me were taken around August 2000. This is when I weighed in at 260-pounds.




I hope you enjoy my boring photos, on my boring blog... Well, that's what I was told.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

1 comment:

Funky said...

260 looked OK you. Nice picture on the porch.

I lost 15 lbs this year. You are partly to blame. :)

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...