Friday, January 21, 2011

No Video Blog Today

Hello weight losing fans...
(9121)
Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 210.4-pounds.

That's the same that I was about a week ago when I last posted.

I don't have a video post today.

I must tell you that I spent Two nights, and three days at my cousins. I didn't keep a written record of my food consumption for Sunday evening, all of Monday, and all of Tuesday. When I got up Wednesday, I was able to weigh again, and write my food intake down. I tried to recall what I ate on the other days. It was futile, I missed a lot of stuff.

I did go overboard, which explains why I am not further down with my weight loss. I haven't been making any videos either, partially because I have been getting comments from friends and family who think I should use a script, and that I should stop trying to be funny.
I have also, like the writing thing, run out of ideas. It's hard to come up with a new video.
There aren't too many different ways to say, "EAT LESS FOOD."

That's it in a nutshell. I can't keep eating huge amount of food, and expect to see my weight remain normal. You can't either, especially as we age.

That's all for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...