Thursday, January 27, 2011

Oh That Never Ending Nagging Hunger: "I HATE IT."

Hello weight losing fans...
(9208)
Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 205.6-pounds.

Today I posted again my breakfast. I cut back the calorie count by half. That's only because I ran out of bacon.




Today's video is a short one...

Again I Talked About Hunger

This isn't very popular to talk about. I have written about it many times before.
That nagging sense of empty feeling that creeps up within a matter of hours after eating, and can drive someone to open the refrigerator in search of something to eat.
It's that empty feeling that drives someone to eat a bunch off snacks before thinking about what he's doing.
Yes it's hunger. It's my number one enemy.

You'll have to learn to resist hunger. That is if you really are determined to lose weight.

You'll have to ask a bunch of questions of yourself:
1. Did I eat today already?
2. Is this food that I really need?
3. Will this help me get to my target, or weight loss goal?
4. Will I go over my calorie count for the day?

These are just some of the questions that I ask myself.

If you wish to know more, the please view today's video post.




That's all for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...