Friday, January 14, 2011

Gastrointestinal-By-Pass Surgery; Why Are You Doing It?

Hello Weight Losing Fans...
(9018)

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 210.4-pounds.
That's down from yesterday.

Today I went into a little bit of a diatribe about gastrointestinal-by-pass surgery. This is the surgery where the doctor reroutes the stomach piping and produces a small pocket.

I mentioned that I am not a doctor and that my commentary is my personal opinion.
I am not in favor of this kind of surgery. I would rather see someone use a modified version of the "Doctor Atkins Diet," than to summit to this kind of butchery.

I have written about it in the past. If you wish to see what I had to say just open up my you tube post.

(Unfortunately the video that I was trying to load was too long. You tube wouldn't publish it. So, today the is not video.)




That's all for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...