Sunday, January 23, 2011

Eating Out At The Tailgate Party, Or A Special Event

Hello weight losing fans....

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 210.4-pounds.

In today's video I showed some of the foods we may encounter at a party, a get together to watch a game, or just a special event.

I demonstrated using a hamburger patty, hamburger bun, some peanuts, along with some breaded chicken pieces, how quickly the calories add up when we endlessly eat out as some kind of special event like a tailgate-party.

When we snack mindlessly on peanuts, chips, pretzels and other snack foods, the calories add up fast. These snacks may be the food that puts over the cliff for our weight loss calorie count for the day. That is, if we are counting calories at all.

Watch the attached video if you want to see my smiling face.



That's all for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...