Tuesday, January 25, 2011

They Try To Effect Our Three Senses, And Then We Get Tempted (Two Videos)

Hello weight losing fans...
(9172)
Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 207.2-pounds.
That's down from yesterday.

Did you want to see what I ate for breakfast today?
Here is the video that I took. It's loaded up with fat, and calories. Oh David, how could you do that?
How could you eat that kind of food? Aren't you worried about the fat?
Well, NO... I have said that it is the total calories (amount of food) that's consumed.

If I am careful with my calories, then of course my fat grams, sugar grams, and other miscellaneous foods that everyone is paranoid about fall right into line with the appropriate levels.

If you desire to see what I ate and hear my commentary, then open up the video below.




Then, Of Course, You'll Want To Hear My Unbelievable, Dynamic Video filled with Wisdom that will launch you into the stratosphere of weight loss infamy. (Oh I make myself laugh.)

In this video I posted I talked about my calorie count for breakfast; 785 calories. With one cup of whole milk, my calorie count was over 935 calorie for breakfast. And, that was because I added on a 150 calorie cup of whole milk.

Oh David, Why would you do that? Ummm, I was hungry.... ! OH DAVID.... !!!!!!!!!

I also talked about in this video about our three senses that effect us: Sight, Smell, and Taste.
I mentioned that I ask myself questions. Do I really need to eat this today? Did I eat Breakfast already? Will what I am about to eat help me get closer to my goal?

If you want to see what had to say, please open up the video, and see my brilliance... (Oh I make myself laugh some more.)



That's all for now....

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...