Saturday, January 29, 2011

I Have Some Thoughts Today About Careful Eating (Video)

Hello weight losing fans...
(9262)
Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 205.2-pounds.
That's down from yesterday.

I had to make this video in a hurry because I am going out to work.
However, just like you I have to figure out what I am going to eat each day.

I posted a video of what I ate for breakfast. It was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with oatmeal bread. I had one cup of raisin bran cereal.

Today I shared my thoughts about being careful about what we eat. Even something as small as a sugar coated piece of gum, or a small shot of creamer can added extra calories that we lose track of.
It's these mindless, or unknown sources of calories that slow up our progress.

It's hard to develop good habits. Unlike bad habits that are so easy to develop and are hard to break, good habits are hard to develop, and are easy to lose.

The pseudo-psychologists will say once you develop a habit you have it for life. That's not true. Good habits are hard to develop, and they can be lost very easily.
Bad habits are easy to develop, and they are hard to lose, or break.
That's because it's in human nature to mess things up.

If you want to hear my brilliant words of wisdom: Click on the video.

If not then have a nice day....



Below is my video for what I ate today for breakfast.



That's all for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...