Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 212.8-pounds.

That's up from yesterday.

I had video that I thought I might want to post today. Only it was very strong in it's content. In other words, it didn't look really friendly to me after I thought about it.

So, I am not going to post it.

I had someone criticize my video from yesterday, and I was told how horrible I looked in the video. I was also told that I was wasting my time posting on the internet.

This person considers herself a very observant person with great people skills. Well, I went on a bit a tirade about it in my video. I decided I am not posting it. Today will be a regular day.
No VIDEO.

That's all for now...

That's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...