Sunday, March 10, 2013

Heading For 225-Pounds

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 228.6-Pounds.
Yes you read that right. And when I got off of work today and reweighed myself, I was still at that 238.6-Pounds.

Did you want to know a dirty little secret: Yesterday for breakfast I stopped at he Burger King and had one of those small sticky cinnamon buns for breakfast. But, that was all I had for breakfast.
I extimate the total calories were at about 300.  I don't think it was worth $2.00 though.

So there you have it. I am just below 230-Pounds. Let's see what will be tomorrow. Will I be at 227.8 or so? Who knows...



No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...