Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I Am Not Satisfied With These Results..!

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 226.4-Pounds.

I am going to admit that I am not so happy about this. Honestly I thought that I would be at 225-Pounds by today. I think especially since I have struggled so much with hunger pains. I have gone to bed and wrestled with hunger to get to sleep, only to wake up and see my weight had gone backwards.

On Saturday I stepped up on the scale at over 228-Pounds. On Sunday I stepped up on the Scale at 230-Pounds.  I was thinking what happened? I did my calorie counts for Saturday  and came in at about 1,900 calories, and maybe less than that... I couldn't figure out the total calorie count for the chicken fingers I ate. I am guessing around 200 each times four, for a grand total of 800-Calories. Then I had fried onion rings that was 300 calories. I also had a chocolate bar at around 110-Calories... OH don't think that was the trigger. Was that it? Maybe it was.

The only thing I can think of is before I went to bed Saturday night I had a 300 calorie glass of milk because I was just starving from hunger.  I ate my last meal at around 2 in the noon time. So when I got home from work, my tummy was really tumbly.

Anyway, I didn't get the results I had expected.

So here I am today back where I was Friday Morning. 

I am not one to get all bent out of shape with my weight losing thing here. That said, I am hoping to get into the summer months 20-pounds lower at around 220 or maybe lower than that. And, I am not going to make it at this rate. 

Oh Well, I just keep plugging away. It's not easy, and I sure have wrestled with hunger. My work days these last for days have been really long days with early starts. It's hard to be sitting around all day thinking about food. But, when my tummy starts to rumble that's where my thoughts turn to; FOOD...  Yes, I am just like you. It's a struggle.

By for now....

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...