Friday, March 15, 2013

Wonderful...!

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 227-Pounds...

That just makes me giddy... Hey, that is better than the 228-229-Pounds. And, I think very, very soon I am going to get to 225-Pounds. That's what I am hoping for.

How did you like my commentary yesterday? I saw that not so many people looked at it. Aww, was it too insulting? It's the reality that we are in...
We eat too much and we have to cut back to get back to where we belong. Believe me I feel someways like it's just torture...

It is what it is... I can't wait to get home an just see what I might be since I was up so early this morning...

That's all for now...

And that's the way it is.. I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...