Friday, March 22, 2013

Same As Yesterday...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 226.2-Pounds.

I am not happy about this. I expected to be lower.

Tomorrow may not be better. I went overboard today. I had a chocolate bar from a charity. And, I went to lunch and drank a Concrete Blaster Chocolate Mint Milk Icecream. So you know that was a lot of extra calories...

Today I said to heck with it. I got a taste for that Mint Blaster and drank it down... Bad, Bad David, what kind of example are you setting for us out here in the land of the Preponderants?

Sorry... I couldn't resist...

By for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...