Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Wow, I Got A Pleasant Surprise !

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 226.8-Pounds.
That was a surprise.

I honestly thought I might weigh in at 228-227-Pounds.  I didn't expect to see anything below 227-Pounds. Well, I didn't expect to see it this soon.

And, let me you in on a dirty little secret: I had 5 of those peanut butter girl scout cookies that were 70 calories each, (5 x 70 = 350 extra sugary, carbohydrate calories)...!

And, I had two tablespoons of honey with my orange pekoe tea last night before bedtime. That was 64 calories extra...

So, is 230-Pounds history for now? Who knows, I might get invited to a buffet soon, and then all bets would be off... LOL...

That's all for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...