Thursday, March 21, 2013

Not Happy About My Progress So Far

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale Weighing in at 226-Pounds.
I am not so happy about this. I was disappointed with yesterdays numbers, and couldn't comment about them.

I have been scratching my head wondering what I have been doing wrong. I though for sure today I would have been at 224-Pounds. Nope, it didn't happen. Now, I think I figured out what was wrong. Yesterday I had a day of massive movements. ( You know what I mean.) I think I was plugged up. The only reason I think is because at night when I am hungry and can't sleep, I drink a glass of milk. That usually cuts the hunger. But, it has some side effects too. Constipation is a side effect for me.

Last night I got off work, and I drank a bottle of Snapple Tea before I went to bed. I read the gram count and assume there may have been about four teaspoons of sugar in that tea. I weighed myself before I went to bed and was at 226.4-Pounds. If I didn't drink that sugary tea, I may very well have been in the 225-Pounds
Zone. Well, Maybe I would have been.

Let's see what happens from here.... I am expecting another 226-Pounds Day tomorrow or maybe I'll be in the high 225-Pounds range.

That's all for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...