Thursday, March 14, 2013

Outstanding.... !!!!

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 226.2-Pounds...
You read that right... And I think that's outstanding...

I knew it would probably happen too, because last night before I went to bed I stepped up and weighed in at 229-Pounds. (I always weigh myself in the morning bare bottom naked... LOL.)

So seeing as, after having eaten all during the day, I figured it's a real good chance I would be at 226-227-Pounds... Somewhere I knew those would be the numbers.

Now let me let you in on a dirty little secret that might have you jumping up and screaming at the computer; well, maybe it will. I had Snickers Bars yesterday. That's right I had four of those evil sugar filled Mars Candy Company Snickers Bars that came in at 220-Calories each; for a grand total of 880-Calories!!!!  That's right I had a very early morning start and got up at 5 AM. I ate breakfast and went to work. When I had dropped off the kiddies at their destiny, it was already 11 AM. That was six hours without eating anything. Before I hit the highway I stopped at a local gas station pantry, purchased a large cup of java, and two of the long Snickers Bars. You know what I am talking about. These are the ones that are made in two parts and the package has written on it, "Save the other half for latter." Right, I am going to save a Snickers Bar. Not only that, but before I went to bed, I had some lime juice made with lime, and Fructose Sugar... Oh the evil.... !!!!

Oh the EVIL of it all...! David we read you because you're an inspiration for us. We depend on you to have some will power. We read your blog in the hopeful expectation that day after day we'll find a fellow weight loser who is suffering like we are by denying ourselves the evils of sugar, and carbohydrates... We need to know there is someone we can depend on.... OH DAVID you've betrayed us the preponderant ones...

Really, you depend on me? I am somehow your weight loss hero? Hmmmm, if I am then let me tell you something. You won't want to hear this, but it's the reality... YOU EAT TOO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!
That's right, you eat too much of something and your body has put it out there for the whole world to see....

Aren't you glad I'm the one you read for inspiration? 

Oh, I'm not discounting that some of you may very well have issues with your glands. I am not even discounting some of you may be genetically predisposed to put on a few extra pounds... I am not a doctor and I  don't claim to know your circumstances...

But, for myself, if you have followed me for any time at all, you know I did lose 60-Pounds. I really did get to the weights I had on the left side of this blog. But, something happened and I went out of control.

Now, it's my fault... But, who's fault is it for you? Is it your genetics? Is it your situation? Is it what you eat? Don't blame it on the donuts and the candy bars. You know I have lost weight eating those things. I really have.  It's just I have a pretty good idea one donut is enough.  I also know that I can get away with just about 1,500 to 1,800 calories a day and still lose weight over an extended period of time. And, that's pretty much what I depend on. I have a gut feeling what I can consume. Speaking of gut feelings: "If you walk away hungry, then you'll probably lose weight." That's right, if you eat a sandwich and maybe a couple cookies, and you're hungry still, that's a real good sign.

If you're satisfied after eating: Then LOOK OUT. You ate too much... See if I am wrong.

That's all I have for now....

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane....!

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...