Monday, March 25, 2013

I Woke Up With No Hunger

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 226.4-Pounds.
Now that's not the 225 or 224 that I have been wanting.

This morning I woke up early. I slept the whole night and got a good night of resting. When I woke up, I notice something, I wasn't hungry at all. That's right, there was no gnawing hunger pains. I thought this is weird. There wasn't any growling, no rumbling, and no gnawing hunger. I was surprised. I noticed last night when I went to bed, I wasn't real hungry like I usually am.

I am wondering why? Is it because I have really upped my intake of Betaine HCL? Is it the extra food enzymes I am taking? I don't know what to say about it.

However if this trend continues. I will be able to decrease the amount of food I consume and not suffer with the temptation to over eat because of hunger pains.

We'll see...

Bye for now....

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...