Saturday, March 23, 2013

Maybe You Have Poor Digestion

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 227.4-Pounds
Oh Darn...

What was the cause? Was it the Ice Cream I had yesterday, or was it the candy bar? Well, I think it wasn't either of those. I think when I got home last night I finished off the Lime Juice and I had a cup of tea with honey in it. I think that was enough to shut down the fat burning for the night.

Today I was listening to a radio program that was explaining (Total Health Fitness Radio) that we don't absorb our food properly. Last night I woke up at around 1 AM and tossed and turned while trying to fall back to sleep. I wondered why I couldn't sleep. Then it hit me: Poor Food Digestion. I became obsessed thinking about how I would write something about this today.

When I woke up last night I was thinking I would go get a cup of milk and drink it. Then I thought that might hinder me losing weight at this time of night. I was hungry, and my stomach was growling. I wanted to eat something. Then I had a flash of memory about something Doctor Bob Marshal would talk about. He said we don't digest our food properly. This leads to nights of sleeplessness.

Now, mind you I am not a doctor. However, I have some experience with losing weight. And, I have certainly had my nights of waking up hungry.
http://radiantlightnutrition.com/?gclid=CJiDpL6uk7YCFa9aMgodVWsA5A
As a result of these sleepless nights, I usually drink some milk. But, last night was different. I thought why is it that I wake up so hungry? I also thought why is it I get so hungry after eating?
I had an idea pop into my head; Poor food digestion. That's right I thought I am not digesting my sandwich and the ice cream I had because before I went to bed I didn't use my Betaine HCL. So I got up and took about five of the Betaine HCL and three of the FOOD ENZYMES capsules. Then I sat up a while and played a card game on the computer. Pretty soon, I began feeling sleepy again, laid down and went back to sleep. Here is something interesting my hunger went away. That's right, I actually didn't feel hungry anymore.
And, as I laid there for a while after taking the HCL my stomach growled and rumbles then all of a sudden everything was quiet.

Now, this makes me wonder about something. Is it possible that many of us over eat because we are hungry? I know when I get hungry I feel like I can eat a cow. Most of the time in the past I would eat what was convenient, or what was palatable to my taste buds.

Let me tell you a true story. Years ago where I work there was this big fat dispatcher named Charlie Sartin. He was huge. He had a real serious eating problem. He once told one of the drivers that he gets so hungry at night he just has to get up and eat. One day he actually had a rubber band surgically implanted around his stomach. The doctor did a botched job, and had to remove the band. Well, Charlie went back to his eating and eating.

Now, this brings me to a thought. What if Charlies problem wasn't his appetite? What if Charlies problem was he wasn't absorbing the nutrients from what he was eating? What if he wasn't breaking down the food enough for his body to fully process it?

I found it odd last night that my hunger stopped when I took tablets that produce more (HCL) Hydrochloric Acid to my stomach. That's right, I was hungry, took more HCL.  Was it because the sandwich that I ate that afternoon was just sitting there in my stomach rotting? Maybe, it was.

What if Charlie when he eats his meals also consumed about eight to ten HCL tablets and food enzymes along with his meal? Would that help his body digest and absorb the nutrients he needs and eliminate his hunger?

Let me tell you another story. On Tuesday I woke up at 7 AM feeling like a whole new man. I had put in a very long day the day before. When I got home Monday night I went straight to bed. That day I had eaten my regular meals that I had brought with me. I brought with my HCL capsules and my food enzymes. I ate and then took the HCL and Food Enzymes with water.  All day long I worked and when I got home I didn't feel like eating. I wasn't hungry. That night I went 8 hours without waking up.

This got me thinking. Should I be more deliberate, and timely taking my HCL and food enzymes?

Maybe I should. As I have written I am not a doctor. But, maybe part of your problem with being overweight is you don't digest your food. If you suffer from heartburn, or indigestion frequently I can almost guarantee you should look into purchasing Betaine HCL and Food Enzymes to consume.



No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...