Thursday, March 7, 2013

I Hate Losing Weight Too...!

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 230-Pounds.
That's right at that 10-Pound point I used to write about.

That's the point where my body just seems to hold on to that last ounce of fat... But, I wrote yesterday that someone can tell I am losing weight. It's showing up in my facial features. So, that means it's going to be showing else where someday too... Only, unfortunately it shows up last in may tummy.
Argh... Oh well.


Before I go... the other day I heard someone demonizing sugar as poison. Poison is a toxin that destroys the body and causes almost immediate death.
Sugar is not poison, just as all the 30 different types of sugars aren't poisons. However, too much sugar does over stress the body. We have become a society that puts sugar in just about everything.
It's the over abundance of sugar that stresses out the adrenal glands and the Islets of Langerhans located on the pancreas.... That's the place where insulin is produced. Too much sugar over manufactures insulin and the body develops an immunity to it.... And, the body has to figure out what to do with all the extra sugar. So it stores it as FAT....

Doctor Atkins started writing as early as 1978 the serious effects of too many carbohydrates, and sugars have on the body. He was sorely criticized for his books, and his "Diet" which restricted the consumption of carbohydrates, and sugar. Well, 30 plus years later doctors are discovering the truth about what he wrote.

Yeah it matters what we eat. However, I had two snickers bars the other day. I had two Pay Day Bars three days in a row. And look where I am ... It's how much we eat that ultimately effects our weight loss progress. Even if I stuck closely to no carbohydrates, if I consumed a full sized chicken everyday, and ate dozens of hamburger patties, I still wouldn't lose weight....

It comes down to this: EAT LESS FOOD... Sorry, I hate it as much as you do.  However, we are the PREPONDERANT ones... We are the "Weight Challenged" whose bodies don't rev up like a high performance engine... We can't afford to eat more than what is beneficial ...

I hate it too..... But, I am learning to live with it.... And, I am at it everyday....


And that's just the way it is...I'm David Dane....

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...