Thursday, March 28, 2013

Our Weight Goes Up, And The Weight Comes Down

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 226-Pounds.
That's down over two pounds from yesterday.

Let me tell you something that will shock you. In the morning I was a bit dismayed that I actually was up at 228+ ,  then I said to myself to heck with it. I dare tell you that I ate five Chocolate Mound Bars at 80-calories each. You read that right.  That said, I added that to my total consumption of food yesterday and only came in at total of 1,330 - 1,400 calories for the day.

You see, I always write, it's how much we eat that gets us into trouble.

So what put on the added 2+ Pounds? Well, I had the food later in the day than I usually do. (A cheese, egg, sausage biscuit, and Hot Pocket) These didn't make me exceed my total calorie count for the day. I actually came in at around 1,600 calories for the day maybe a bit more. That shouldn't have added 2-Pounds. So what was it? It was late, and it was stuff just waiting to find the exit....

Well, I am certainly not where I expected to be by this time. Maybe it's because I tossed in just a few more goodies than I ought to. But, that said. I am still working at it.

And, Let's not forget the hundreds of preponderants out there hanging on every word of wisdom I write. Oh, I make myself laugh.

I can only wish I had stuck to the program when I got down to 178-Pounds in 2008. I didn't and there is no going back. It's just plug along each day and keep a watch on what I eat...

Did you want to lose weight? EAT LESS FOOD....

And that's all for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane !

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...