Monday, March 11, 2013

Woo Hooo.... I Am On My Way To 225-Pounds...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 227.2-Pounds.
And, when I left the apartment I actually stepped on the scale at 228-Pounds after having eaten my breakfast....

I'd say that's outstanding....

Let me tell you a little secret: Yesterday I got my boxes of Girl scout Cookies that I purchased from the girls upstairs... (Personally I think they are way over priced.) But , anyway I opened up the peanut butter cookies and had four of them almost right a way. That's 70 calories a cookie. (280 calories)

Oh David what were you thinking? I was thinking yummy cookies... That's what I was thinking.

I have been writing for years now, "Don't worry about eating some goodies." I mean it, don't drive yourself crazy avoiding eating some cookies, or a cupcake, or some other goody like a slice of pie.
We get into trouble when we go back for seconds.

I was trying to think why I got myself back up to 240-Pounds. Well, I remember not so long ago (after I had lost all this weight) I believe it was last summer: I got off work and went to Walmart to get some groceries. I remember going through the Ice Cream food Isle. I heard this box of strawberry, vanilla, chocolate ice cream bars calling me David, David, buy us....  Yeah, I never would have bothered them if they didn't call me. Really, I mean it. I went to the Ice Cream freezer and purchased a box of Ice Cream bars. Then before I got home, I ate three Ice Cream bars. Later that evening I had three more Ice Cream Bars.

It was doing things like that eventually got me into trouble. Then there was all that beer I was drinking, and the other stuff... Ya, know I was depressed and I went out of control... LOL...

So there you have it.

And that's the way it was...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...