Thursday, December 6, 2007

Are You A Rabbit?

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 182-pounds.

Hmmm, I guess I'm not eating enough Christmas Cookies. I'll have to have some at work tomorrow. Maybe I should buy some.
I got to get like Santa, 'cus nobody likes a skinny Santa.

So You Thing Eating Salads Is A Good Way To Lose Weight?
Someone told me that he thinks he can lose weight by eating only salads.

My first thought was, "Are you a rabbit?"
My second thought was, "Has this guy even studied anything about losing weight sensibly?"

I think that eating only salads to lose weight is a real bad idea. Who can eat just salad anyway?

One of the things that I keep stressing over and over in my blog here is don't kill yourself to lose weight. Eating only salad is a sure fire way to kill oneself.

There aren't enough nutrients in salad to sustain the human body. Since most salads are usually made from Iceberg Lettuce, the amount of nutrients the body will get are practically nothing.

The body has to have a balance of nutrients that come from the different food groups. The body needs fats, proteins, vitamins, and sugars in order to function properly.

I don't have time to go into the science.

Eating only salad to lose weight is unwise, and that method can't be sustained over a long period of time. Like anything that we eat, we crave variety in our diet.

Eating only salads will get boring. Sooner or later that guy will crave a hamburger and French Fries. Then his salad eating days will be over.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...