Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Hello weight losing fans...

Today's the big day. Yep, it's Christmas. Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 180.8-pounds.

Not bad for having enjoyed so many goodies along the way this month. Today was no exception. I did eat my fair share of goodies today to include cookies, pie, and ice cream. Oh, the guilt I feel... NOT.

I know that tomorrow I am going to see it.

Merry Christmas anyway...

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

1 comment:

A said...

Excellent, well balanced attitude! There is a time to celebrate, and a time to remain sober of diet. Among all days, this is in the top two worth celebrating.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...