Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Up The Weight Goes, And Down It Goes

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 183.6-pounds.

I am at a relatives home. I am getting ready to go to work. Before that time I turned on the computer. There was a link on Yahoo to Diane Sawyer and ABC news. The title was, Woman Loses 500-Pounds.

In the video she states that she was saved by the Internet and faceless people. She said that eating all the food she ate was only because she was stuffing her feelings. OK.

I am glad she lost all the weight. I am glad she was able to shave off 500-pounds. I have a question. How did she do it? She did it without surgery. That's amazing.

When I can I will copy the link to my site. If you wish to find it, go to ABC news. The woman's name was Nancy Maken.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it it...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...