Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hang In There With The Weight Shifts

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up on the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 185.2-pounds. That's up from yesterday's record.

Yep the weight goes up, and the weight goes down. This is the way it goes with the weight. It goes up, and it goes down.

If I am consistent in my food consumption, like I have been, it will eventually go down. It cannot stay at the Staus-quo.

So, if you are like me don't get discouraged. You will eventually get those pounds off. It takes persistence.

Part Two Of Today's Post
I went to work today and got off early. I decided to add to this morning's post.

Today I was at work and one of the women saw me and commented, "You have gotten skinny enough."
I asked her, why? She said that I wouldn't look good if I got any skinnier. Hmmm... was this a come on that I missed? (Ladies help me out here.)
Her argument was that my body will get all saggy if I lost more weight.

Granted I look thinner than I did at this time last year. However there was a time when I was actually 160-pounds. I was for a short time a lean fighting machine.

I am getting comments now that I don't need to lose anymore weight from different women that I run into.

I am not so sure they are right. My digital scale tells me that I am just about where I need to be. So maybe I need to go to 180-pounds and stop there for a while. I am not sure anymore.

If you were to see me I still have fat that is hanging on to my tummy. (I wrote about this before.) Some people think that I should just firm it up.

How do you firm up fat? Come on, it's fat that sit's right there on the top of the muscle.

I know that I may look thin at 160-pounds. But, that really is where I should be for my body structure. I have thin wrists, and thin legs. I can't have a gut that protrudes when I take off my shirt. And protrude it does do.

Maybe I will reset my weight loss target for 170-pounds.

I'll figure it out when I get there. In the meantime I am still trying to hit 180-pounds.

Bye for now...

1 comment:

Jake Silver said...

I know exactly what you mean! People who knew me when I was 140 always comment on the weight I've gained... but people who met me at 170...160... and now right around 152... they can't imagine me being a lean 140. But that is what I want, it's where my stomach was FLAT and it's ehere I felt the best. Screw them.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...