Thursday, September 27, 2007

I'm Almost Back At 190-pounds

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at a healthy 189.8 pounds. Whoa... That's just 0.2 pounds shy of the 190-pounds I worked so hard to get past.

Well, I have fallen off the wagon. It's easy to do. I lost my natural environment that I operate in. I usually weigh myself every day. I usually carry my scale with me. This time I forgot it at home. Oops.

Before I left town for three days I was struggling with a four pound gain already. Yep, I had eaten just a little too much at some events that I attended.

So, it's back to the same routine: cutting way back again, and seeing what happens.

Bye for now...

1 comment:

Jake Silver said...

Do you mean 189 pounds instead of 199? Get back on the weight-loss wagon Dave!

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...