Saturday, September 1, 2007

Staying In Weight Losing Hell

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 185-pounds. That was this morning at 4:00 AM. Hey, hey... Yep I was up very early today.

Now here is an even better story. After I finished work and returned home I stepped up onto the scale weighing in at 184.6-pounds. This is after having eaten breakfast, a crispy creme donut, and a whole lot of coffee. So, what does this mean? I don't know. It is good news though.

Look at the panel on the side. Well Dah, it's a new record. 184.6-pounds.

I am sending out a message to you so that you will know, you too can get those pounds off. It does take determination and commitment. And I have gone through a mental hell, so to speak, to get this far.

I have had to change those habits that got me into trouble before now. It wasn't easy. I am still working on some of my eating habits. Yep, just because I lost weight doesn't mean that it's all peaches and cream here in the weight loss world of David Dane.

I still fight unbelievable hunger at times. Yesterday I went to Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) and had lunch. I ate a chicken breast, Cole slaw, butter biscuit, and mashed potatoes. That meal came in at 900 calories.

I eat 1,500 calories a day. With the food I had eaten for breakfast I had only 150 calories left to consume to reach that 1,500 calories. These calories that I was counting weren't the estimated calories that I have from my little calorie book. These were the calories posted at KFC on the wall, and on my breakfast box.

Well, in the evening yesterday I was absolutely starving. My stomach was gnawing in pain. I stopped at McDonald's and had a cheese burger. That was 300 calories. I was now over my 1,500 calorie count 150 calories (1,650). I also drank a beer before bed. This upped that count higher still (1,750 calories).

Here is my point. Even when I know I have eaten just about all I can eat, I can still get unbelievably hungry. That isn't so fun. I will eat just so I can quell a little bit of the hunger.

I usually ride it out if I can. Fortunately I don't have this compulsion to wake up at night and eat everything that I can to satisfy my cravings.

Who told you that losing weight is easy? Who said that you should feel comfortable losing weight? It's impossible to.

If saying no to food was easy then we wouldn't have a fat-epidemic here in America and around the world.

I see some potentially hot looking woman who have to shave off those pounds, and are letting themselves go. Now, I don't care if the guys get fat, that leaves more for me. Heee Heee Heee...
Yes, I do love woman.

You Have To Deal With Those Hunger Pains
In my quest to lose weight I had one really big obstacle to overcome: Hunger. Yep, I had that gnawing, nagging, thought consuming hunger that I had to deal with. The hunger gets so bad at times, it feels like cats are inside of my stomach digging at the sides. It's painful sometimes.

You may ask, "Well, what's wrong with you David?" Umm, nothing is wrong with me. Hey, cut your food consumption in half, and maybe you'll get to experience what I have been.

Here is the thing. Once you learn to deal with hunger, and it's not easy, then you pretty much have this weight losing thing under your control. Well most of the time you will. Some days though I do stuff myself. Oh, and I enjoy every bite of the food I put in my mouth.

I don't feel one lick of guilt when I decide to splurge with my eating. I am not on someones time schedule to lose weight. I am not on someones watch list.

I don't care what anyone thinks of my weight losing. It's my project. And I am reaching a point when I hear someone get critical of me I want to bite off their head.

Why so testy? It's because many people are damned self consumed and they are only trying to discourage my progress. Oh, I have one or two supporters. There is one real close friend who has been an incredible encouragement, and one of my family members. However some people are jealous. I have other supporters too. They aren't so vocal.

That's right, losing weight is a discipline. When you start to turn on that light of truth it brightens the room and the fat roaches start to scatter.

This will happen for you too. You will run into some people who are going to get nasty when they see your progress. This may come in the form of unfair criticism for stuff totally unrelated to losing weight.

I have. I will in the future too. I do deal with it. On some days though, like yesterday with the fat man I work with, I wanted to kick him where the sun doesn't shine.

It's not easy losing weight. Eating less food is a habit that has to be worked into over time.

I Am Choosing To Stay In Weight Losing Hell
Each day I have to make choices about what I will eat. I have to be strategic as to what I am going to eat. This is a day-by-day, hour-by-hour, minute-by-minute, second-by-second life style.

And let me tell you, on some days it feels like hell. I got dizzy, I was consumed with hunger, I have been restless at night in the beginning. Now, I sleep like a baby. In the beginning I didn't.

I am choosing to stay in Weight-Losing-Hell, and that's because the results are heavenly. I feel much better than I did. After time hell isn't so much hell anymore.

New Record In Two Days
Two days ago I posted that I weighed in at 187-pounds. Yesterday I weighed in at 185.6-pounds. You may ask how did I lose so quickly? It's because it's just stuff that was waiting to leave. I won't get graphic.

You may find that you will have to use something like Metamucil, or even Oatmeal to help the digestive process along and keep things moving out normally. I find that I have to. This is especially since I consume so much liquid protein products. They tend to bind me up some.

Try Metamucil, or a colon cleaner. You may lose a few pounds in very short order just using the bathroom.

Bye for now...

Publish Post

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...