Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I Am Full Of The Proverbial Brown Stuff

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 184.4-pounds.
That's down from yesterday's high. It's just a smidgen over my record by 0.2-pounds.

I would say that I was right: It was stuff waiting to leave. (Yes, I am full of ...)
This may be true for you too. You may have a temporary plumbing back up there and you need to get unplugged.

I drink large amounts of protein powder. I do it deliberately because my calorie consumption is so low I have to restrict the amount of meat that I consume as well as the carbohydrates. This leaves me short for my needed proteins for the day. And, the protein powder makes up for the shortfalls in Amino Acids. It's easy to digest and easy for the body to assimilate. (Well, so I think.)

I drink at least two scoops of protein powder per day. This has a tendency to slow down my internal plumbing a bit.

If you are consuming smaller amounts of food, like I do, you may find you have a tendency to back up.

If you hit a certain weight and you are hovering like I am around 195-pounds you may also find that you can back up if you over indulge yourself like I did at a weekend picnic. It takes a few days for the waste-by-products to get out.

Now, a normal person ought to use the potty at least once for every meal. Normally I do. However it does take some time for the overload to finally go out the door.

I use natural supplements to assist in the process. You may find that you have to as well. "Keep those wagons rolling" to quote John Wayne in an old classic movie. You have to keep that stuff moving, and it may need a boost.

In addition to using a supplement there is nothing that can take the place of water. I am consuming more and more water, and making a big effort to quit using the soda pop. I used to make a habit of drinking a two liter of diet-soda every day. I am making an effort to wean myself off of that stuff. (That's another habit I wrestle with.)

I wrote about this before in a past blog.

Bye for now...

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...