Thursday, July 24, 2008

Admit It, You Can't Handle Hunger

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale Weighing in at 180.6-pounds. This means I am heading down to 180-pounds again.

Yesterday I attempted to post. For some reason Blogger wasn't working properly, and I kept getting a message that Blogger isn't working.

I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 183.6-pounds. I knew that I was in good shape when just before I left for work I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 181.6-pounds.

When I got home from work at 3 AM I was still at that weight. When I woke up to go back to work is when I found myself at the 180.6-pounds.

I am pleased with this. I didn't ever want to see that 180-pounds again. Only when I was out with my family traveling I was eating in restaurants. I pretty much ate what was on the menu.

So, for me to be back at 180-pounds so quickly is a real good thing.

Some People Really Can't Handle Hunger
Yesterday at work I was talking with some fellow employees. We were talking about how much weight I lost. One guy said, "Oh David Dane was big and fat like this." (Then he motioned my proportions with his arms.) He said, "David Dane was so big they asked him to be Santa Claus at the Christmas Party." OK, let's talk about over exaggeration here.

Yes I was bigger. But, not big enough to play Santa Claus.

One of the other people in the conversation said he can't lose weight. He said he can't go hungry. Someone else said he has the same problem. He said; "it's hard to deal with hunger."

I have written this before. Many people finally give up trying to lose weight because they can't handle hunger.

I have had to deal with extreme hunger in the past. It was the kind of hunger that would awaken me at night.

I personally believe I took extreme measures to lose weight. This was mostly because I was experimenting, and because I didn't really know how many calories I could consume and then continue to lose weight.

I gutted it out when I began my weight loss journey. Now, I have figured out about how many calories I can eat, and still lose weight. I still deal with hunger. It's not as bad as it was because I really do eat much more green vegetables with my meals than I would having eaten only a TV dinner.

The green vegetables help to fill my stomach, which helps reduce hunger. This is something that I suggest anyone eat often and in large amounts.

I have and it helps.

Number counter when I posted today: 4313

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...