Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Family Food Gauntlet

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 177.4-pounds. That's down from yesterday.

This week starting early tomorrow, and maybe this evening is the beginning of my challenge down the gauntlet. Yes, I will be with family, and they don't restrain themselves from food. Oh, my one family member who is a diabetic should, but he doesn't. I can tell because all that weight he lost is now back on him, and he's gaining more. When I was with him on this last weekend, he ate a giant snickers bar. That isn't all he ate.

We'll probably be stopping at places like a buffet along the way to eat. Then there will be the wedding reception that I will be attending on Saturday. Then there will be the trip back.

Well, what's the big deal? The big deal is I will want to eat anything that I can the strikes my fancy. I am going to want to celebrate too. Only, if I am to achieve my next target any time soon, I won't be able to.

Yes, this is going to be a challenge. Not only will it be a challenge with the food, it will be a challenge with the emotions. I am way different than my family.

Well, my next target is to break that 177-pounds. I am hoping to hit that by Monday of next week. I really didn't expect to bust 178-pounds so quickly. Let's just see what I will do.

Number counter to the left when I finished this post: 4086

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...