Friday, July 18, 2008

The Family Food Gauntlet: It's getting the best of me

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 183.6-pounds. That's up from yesterday.

Well, I am back up over the 180-pounds now by 3-pounds. This is more than I had hoped.
Let's see what will happen on the rest of this trip.

Last night we were all a bit hungry. I didn't want to go with anyone out. Only I was coaxed into going out with the family. I had a Hardee's Taco Salad in one of the fried flour bowls. That fried flour bowl probably was a thousands calories all by itself.

Anyway, it was past 10 PM and I ate. Ooops....

Number counter when I posted this blog today: 4124

I must go for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

3 comments:

Lyn said...

Hang in there.

You know, I think sometimes we just get lazy with our eating. Like the taco shell, the fried chicken. SO YUMMY. I did it on vacation. The onion rings, the chocolate cashew bark. But then we pay.

I believe we have to cut that stuff out to really lose the weight. I am putting on the brakes, and let's see if I can lose some major weight in August.

Wishing you the best too :)

Oh and I am looking into getting some vitamin D, thanks!

A said...

When the going gets rough, the rough get uce cream? No no, that's not it.

David Dane said...

Thanks lyn, and resilient hawk

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...