Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I Will Have To Regain The Losses Of Weight

Hello weight losing fans...

This morning I am posting maybe for the last time today. Let's see.

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 183-pounds. That's the same as yesterday.

OK...I'm happy with this. It's not nearly as bad as I thought it might turn out today. I am going to be jumping into the car and heading home after I do this post.

I ate a larger breakfast than I usually do. That's no bodies fault but mine. I ate more carbohydrates than I usually do. I ate just about my calorie count for the day. I have to add up the numbers.

All in all I think this is better than I thought for this trip of seven days. Now, it's back to the grind of watching what I eat again.

I have lost some ground. I was nearing that 177-pounds. Now I am back over the 180-target. I have to regain the losses in weight again.

Counter when I posted this morning: 4225

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

2 comments:

Unknown said...

*delurking* I've noticed that you don't seem to eat much fruit. I'm not sure if you just don't like the taste, but if you don't mind it try having an apple or a plum instead of yogurt. Fruit is high in fiber and takes longer to eat since you have to chew. For the about of calories in yogurt you can have 2 plums.

TV dinners, though portion controlled, don't give you enough bang for your bucks. If you were to make a meal yourself you would be able to "spend" your calories much more wisely. For example: a 400 calorie TV dinner consists of a skimpy factory made meat product, factory made potatoes/rice, and factory made vegetables (usually corn). For around 400 calories you could have a cup of brown rice (throw a chicken boullion cube in the water) (160 calories), half a cup of black beans (80 calories), a grilled chicken breast (160 calories), and a stalk of broccoli. Just a suggestion.

David Dane said...

Thanks bella0110. And, I do eat fruit. And I am no longer eating the little portion TV dinner as regularly as I did. I eat a lot of green vegetables in my stir fries. I try to eat some fruit along the way. I do like fruit.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...